<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Swetha's Fusion
Where there is Fusion there is Creation!

Fryums - Nostalgia

Wednesday, August 10, 2011


My summer break is coming to an end. Not that I’m complaining, but summers bring back memories. Recently, I had a chance to talk to on of my cousins; it brought back few memories. One among them is reading comic books and eating fried snacks (- like the one in the picture 'Fryums'). Especially in the month of May, Bangalore receives heavy rain in the middle of school break. If you can't go out to play on the streets or climb trees, best thing to do is reread all the comic books for the millionth time. It’s even more fun when your friends bring their books to share. This always brought smile on my mom's face, …few friends and cousins piled up in a room, so quite, only chomp chomp …munching sound (just have the supply of Fryums coming) and no need to go out looking for us.


I am sure everybody has a summer break story. What is yours?
~ Fryums - Nostalgia ~
Posted by Swetha @ 8/10/2011 04:17:00 PM ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home

Swetha's Fusion :: permalink