<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Swetha's Fusion
Where there is Fusion there is Creation!

Weekend Beading - Creations by my Daughter

Sunday, June 21, 2020
My daughter had some free time during her winter-break, so she pulled out all my beading supplies to work on some beading project. She also found my silk embroidery thread collection and voila, she made some pendents and earrings. Some to keep and some to gift. 


Also, scroll down to see earrings she made for me from seashells she found during one of our trips to the beach. Enjoy!










Sea Shell Earrings
My daughter found this identical mini conch shells during one of the trip to the beach. She made holes, applied thin line of gold nail polish at the top and bottom, applied clear (top-coat) nail polish to the shell to give it a overall shine and made earring for me - mother's day gift.



Atom Pendent
Here is one more of my daughter's creation she made in her 3D-Art class and gave it as Mother's day gift few years back. One of my favorite and my priceless treasure.  I wear this beautiful pendent on a long (32") chain and never fail to receive compliments. 

Here is a proud story behind the pendent. On that particular year, she had signed up for too many advance classes, especially multiple science classes. I was worried she would get stressed out with all her school work and convinced her to drop at least one class, which she did. She drop AP Physics and planned to take it next school year. Since she had one free period, she signed up for 3D-Art class. Well, the Atom- pendent was one of her project from 3D-Art class. She designed, cut, buffed and polished the metal pendent and presented it to me on Mother's Day.

Beauty of the story ... "I made her drop a Science class, but not the Science out of her"



Labels: , ,

~ Weekend Beading - Creations by my Daughter ~
Posted by Swetha @ 6/21/2020 11:59:00 AM ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home

Swetha's Fusion :: permalink